November 9th, 2015
- ½ cup Don Q Coco rum
- ¼ cup Cilantro chopped
- ½ cup Green onions chopped
- 1 tsp Cracked red pepper
- 2 Serrano peppers seeded and sliced
- ½ cup Key lime juice
- 6 Chicken breasts thinly sliced
- 6 1/4-inch slices Pepper Jack cheese
- PROCEDURE: Mix first six ingredients together in a container and add chicken. Allow to marinate overnight in the refrigerator. Grill chicken and serve on a slider bun with Pepper Jack cheese and Calypso’s Coco-Pineapple Chutney!
- More info...